By K F Au
The first set of chapters commence with a quick overview of the basic ideas of knitting, together with the kinds and suitability of yarns for knitting in addition to the houses completed via knitted materials. the second one a part of the booklet examines the foremost advances in knitting, corresponding to clever yarn supply structures in weft knitting, knitted cloth composites and advances in round knitting. The concluding component of the booklet offers a variety of case stories the place complex knitted items are used. subject matters diversity from knitted buildings for moisture administration to weft knitted constructions for sound absorption.
With its unique editor and array of overseas individuals, Advances in knitting expertise is a crucial textual content for designers, engineers and technicians considering the manufacture and use of knitted textiles and clothes. it's going to even be appropriate for teachers and students.
- Provides either a well timed and authoritative reference on advancements in knitted textile production
- Examines differing kinds and suitability of yarns for knitting together with the modelling of knitting
- Advances in knitting are explored in a couple of various parts similar to clever yarn supply platforms and present difficulties and barriers in weft knitted buildings for commercial applications
Read or Download Advances in Knitting Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
The second one quantity, delivery approaches in Ion Irradiated Polymers offers with shipping strategies in either unirradiated and irradiated polymers. As either a assessment and a stimulus, this paintings seeks to give a contribution considerably to the literature and development of polymeric units, from either the low- and high-energy regimes.
Silk is a ordinary, environmentally-friendly fibre with a striking diversity of houses, making it excellent to be used in clothing and plenty of different purposes. Silk: Processing, houses and purposes offers an authoritative reference on sericulture, silk cloth processing, silk houses and its purposes.
This booklet covers numerous contemporary learn on typical polymers, biomaterials, composites, and their purposes. It offers invaluable insights into the advancements that arose with the merger among organic and polymeric fabrics that experience ended in many technological and advertisement advancements.
Carrying on with the culture of its past versions, the 3rd version of creation to Polymer Chemistry presents a well-rounded presentation of the foundations and purposes of traditional, artificial, inorganic, and natural polymers. With an emphasis at the setting and eco-friendly chemistry and fabrics, this 3rd variation bargains unique insurance of usual and artificial enormous molecules, inorganic and natural polymers, biomacromolecules, elastomers, adhesives, coatings, fibers, plastics, blends, caulks, composites, and ceramics.
- Thiophenes (Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry)
- Resin Transfer Moulding
- Environmentally Friendly Polymer Nanocomposites: Types, Processing and Properties (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- Plastics Engineered Product Design
- Polymer Composites, Biocomposites: Volume 3
- Medical Textile Materials (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
Additional info for Advances in Knitting Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)