By Robert A. Goodnow
This e-book comprehensively describes the improvement and perform of DNA-encoded library synthesis expertise. jointly, the chapters element an method of drug discovery that provides an enticing addition to the portfolio of current hit new release applied sciences corresponding to high-throughput screening, structure-based drug discovery and fragment-based screening. The book:
- Provides a helpful consultant for figuring out and employing DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry
- Helps chemists generate and reveal novel chemical libraries of enormous dimension and quality
- Bridges interdisciplinary components of DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry – artificial and analytical chemistry, molecular biology, informatics, and biochemistry
- Shows medicinal and pharmaceutical chemists easy methods to successfully expand to be had “chemical area” for drug discovery
- Provides professional and up to date precis of pronounced literature for DNA-encoded and DNA-directed chemistry know-how and methods
Read or Download A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Over the past 20 years, the sphere of the chemistry of polymerization witnessed huge, immense development during the improvement of recent ideas, catalysts, approaches and so on. Examples are: non classical dwelling polymerizations (group move polymerization, dwelling carbocationic polymerization, dwelling radical polymerization and residing ring-opening metathesis polymerization (ROMP)); new catalysts (metallocenes and overdue transition steel catalysts for stereospecific polymerization, Schrock and Grubbs catalyst for ROMP between others) and new procedures resembling miniemulsion, microemulsion polymerization and dispersion polymerization (in polar solvents).
This cutting edge ebook provides an unique account of the foundations of conformational thought. It has a robust specialise in computational methodologies for conformational area exploration. by way of revisiting simple conformational conventions, contemplating experimental effects that are usually misinterpreted through natural chemists, and qualitatively reading the aptitude power floor, the ebook is helping non-experts to appreciate molecular flexibility on the point required in modern learn.
A Laboratory guide of Analytical equipment of Protein Chemistry, quantity five provides the laboratory thoughts for protein and polypeptide research. This booklet discusses the staining approach for histones, which has a excessive measure of selectivity for simple proteins and the original skill to imagine qualitative alterations by way of colour adjustments.
- The Chemistry of Zirconacycles and 2,6-Diazasemibullvalenes: Synthesis, Structures, Reactions, and Applications in the Synthesis of Novel N-Heterocycles (Springer Theses)
- The Chemistry of Benzotriazole Derivatives: A Tribute to Alan Roy Katritzky (Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry)
- Aerosol Measurement: Principles, Techniques, and Applications
- Every Molecule Tells a Story
- Organic Chemistry
Extra resources for A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery